- UFO U-TURN Mystery over top-secret UFO programme deepens as US government is accused of backtracking on staggering footage released – The Sun
- U.F.O.s: Is This All There Is? – The New York Times
- Mystery over top secret UFO program deepens – Fox News
- My UFO Sighting (and Chase), Perrysburg, Ohio, 1977 – HUffPost
- Did the Pentagon act alone in employing UFO hunters? – The Oxford Eagle
Home / Daily UFO News / Daily UFO Headlines 12/29/2017
I really like and appreciate how Alejandro is one of the most thoughtful and insightful analysts on the current rather sensational UFO developments. He really thinks deeply about it and asks really intelligent questions. A top notch analytical and enquiring mind.
– Not many picked up that Elizondo said he had “tricked” the Pentagon into releasing the gun camera videos under false pretences BUT the inconsistency is that DeLonge had blabbed over a year ago that it was all going to be a carefully co-ordinated effort via the government (both on Coast to Coast with George Knapp and with Joe Rogan).
– My 2 cents is this more and more seems like a very polished and co-ordinated drip release disclosure by the US government itself, setting up an outside public company with “ex-employees” (possibly still on the payroll) to slowly release and gauge public reaction step by step. Elizondo’s I got the videos through a “trick” story (totally implausible) doesn’t add up other than it protects the government and maintains the illusion that it’s an outside company doing this and not the government itself. (Or government insiders.)
– If so, my theory on DeLonge is that unbeknownst to him, he was used as a fringe-element frontman so that the public can be exposed to bizarre information without having to take it all that seriously at first. He actually throttles back believability whilst they still get info out there and exposed. The fact that he is an uncontrollable blabbermouth has worked for them when they needed it. That answers the question, why him.
Once it gets serious, he goes invisible, he is not allowed to appear (is not credible to the general public) and thus eventually when this completely breaks open, he’ll get cast asunder, much to his amazement and disillusionment, he will have served his purpose. The heavy hitters take over. We’ve seen a glimpse of this post the NYTimes article. No DeLonge, all Elizondo, the Senator and the pilot. DeLonge was used to get sensational aspects out there in a “is this credible or not” way and the public softened up. If someone very credible had made the announcements and predictions he did it would have been too much overload for the public.
Keep up the great work Alejandro!