A large crowd stopped to observe a fleet of UFOs in the sky above Pereira, Colombia on Friday, November 8.
A video of the event was uploaded to YouTube with the following brief [translated] description:
this happened about 5 pm
the day November 8, 2013
pereira sky was filled entirely white dots
UFO website TheUFOTimes.com describes, “This armada of UFO orbs . . . caught the whole city by surprise. These orbs are not often seen, but when they are it seems that the UFOs are certainly not shy and not trying to hide.”
The video shows hundreds of bright orbs lazily drifting in the evening sky over Pereira. Next, the video cuts to a shot of pedestrians stopping to view the aerial objects. This back and forth between the orbs and the crowd of onlookers is repeated several times. But there is never a continuous shot of the crowd and the orbs. There is always an edited cut in between. This detail led some to suspect that the video could be a manufactured hoax.
But according to Colombian newspaper La Tarde, the fleet of UFOs did in fact appear over Pereira. The newspaper clarified, however, that these orbs were not extraterrestrial.
La Tarde reports that 400 students from the Andean Region University Foundation tied potatoes to balloons on November 8 as a symbolic act to protest against healthcare reform. La Tarde addressed the confusion caused by the video showing the alleged mass UFO sighting in Pereira by simply stating, “[I]t is clear that the objects seen in the sky were the ‘potato bombs.'”
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019