Days after my column on UFOs becoming a hot topic in Washington D.C., a congressman has written a letter to the Secretary of the Navy formally asking what they know about UFOs. He wants answers as to whether they are currently investigating UFOs, the nature of those efforts if they exist, and whether “private companies or foreign nations…have made significant advancements in aero physics.” The Navy has yet to make a public reply, but if they do answer, the revelations could be fascinating.
Read the rest of the article at AlejandroTRojas.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis