During his last visit to Italy in the spring of 1998, Col. Philip J. Corso handed me a pile of documents to be studied, analyzed and eventually published in due time. I meticulously preserved those files in a metallic cabinet. Many years later, finally the time has come…
Between 1961 and 1963 Corso was at the Pentagon as special assistant to Lt. General Arthur Trudeau, who headed Army Research and Development. Corso was responsible for the newly established Foreign Technology Desk. Foreign technology of this world and out of this world… as Corso used to say.
Through his own words in this exclusive interview, Corso reveals that the information on UFOs that his assignment covered was forwarded to the highest level of the American Government at the time, directly to the U.S. Attorney General, Robert Kennedy.
Quote from Corso’s interview:
“I discussed this very thoroughly with Bobby Kennedy, the attorney general, the President’s brother… He knew about the flying saucers, I talked to him about it. I used to meet him when he was attorney general right in his office… What went to Bobby went to the President also.”
Read more about Bobby Kennedy and UFOs here.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis