Open Minds UFO Radio: Chris is one of the hosts of the Mad Scientist Podcast. He received his PhD in Chemical Engineering focusing on the study of nanomaterials for use as catalysts and adsorbents from Northeastern University. He has a bachelors degree in chemical engineering and philosophy from the University of New Hampshire. The Mad Scientist podcast covers the history and philosophy of science and fringe science claims, and examines how technologies and sciences are accepted by societies.
In this episode, Chris and Alejandro discuss the ADAM Project. A new program created by the To the Stars Academy in cooperation with EarthTech International, Inc., an Austin based research think tank, to examine materials from anomalous phenomena. There is a high bar to meet in order to prove material allegedly retrieved from UFOs is anomalous. Chris walks us through what sort of analysis will be necessary.
Visit the Mad Scientist Podcast at www.themadscientistpodcast.com.
For more UFO news visit www.OpenMinds.tv.
To support the show visit Alejandro’s Patreon page at www.patreon.com/alejandrotrojas.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018