Unconfirmed sources claim that plans have been leaked detailing the building of a UFO and extraterrestrial embassy in the Kunlun Mountains near the Tibetan region. The embassy will supposedly operate a UFO landing pad, along with a cultural center.
With mass UFO sightings in China being so frequent, it wouldn’t be that surprising to discover the Chinese Government making plans to interact with extraterrestrials. China has a long history of reported UFO encounters and interactions with extraterrestrials dating back 3000 years! There are even ancient UFO bases rumored to still exist in the Kunlun mountain range.Chinese officials are rumored to be working secretly with Ufologists on this project, including Dr. Steven Greer.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes