Open Minds UFO Radio: Chase Kloetzke is a former Master Trainer/Master Instructor with the Department of Defense, and has an accreditation in Bio-Mechanical Engineering. Among other things, she trained Force Readiness and Elite Force Protection. She has now brought these skills to UFO research. Chase joined the Mutual UFO Network in 1996. She has served as the STAR Team Director and Deputy Director of Investigations. She now leads the Special Assignment Team (SAT). They respond to reports that need specific and thorough attention. She also aides in International UFO investigations in Mexico, Cuba, Puerto Rico and Central America.
The focus of this interview is another interesting area of research Chase participates in. Chase has been investigating strange skulls that some believe may be of extraterrestrial origins. Her most thorough investigation has been of what is known as “The Starchild Skull.” Along with her research partners, she has released a full report on her findings. She has also investigated elongated skulls from Peru and her team has made some fascinating discoveries.
For more information about Chase, visit: ChaseKloetzke.com
For more information about Chase’s investigations, visit: thefieldreportscom.wordpress.com
For more about MUFON, visit: www.MUFON.com
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility