A Canadian witness at Wyoming, Ontario, reported watching “an extremely long, silver, cigar-shaped” UFO about 4:30 p.m. on December 29, 2014, according to testimony in Case 62224 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside in the backyard with a dog when the object was first noticed.
“It was definitely not a blimp,” the witness stated. “Too thin; longer than a Boeing 767-300; no lower ‘navigation basket/viewing’ area; extremely long, thin, cigar shape. No wings; no tail section; no sound and maintained level altitude and moderately slow speed.”
The witness described the object’s direction.
“Headed towards Sarnia, Ontario, but when it went into a white cloud, it did not come out of the other side of the cloud. It was silver and the sunlight reflected off of it.”
The witness was unable to photograph the object.
We previously reported that a Canadian business jet pilot approaching Springbank Airport just west of Calgary, Alberta, reported watching a cigar-shaped UFO flying low to the ground about mid-morning on December 17, 2014, according to testimony in Case 62198.
Wyoming has a population of 2,333. Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes