A Canadian witness at Abbotsford, British Columbia, recalled a frightening experience with a silent, egg-shaped object that hovered nearby for three minutes before moving away at “warp drive,” according to June 6, 2014, testimony in Case 56883 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The events occurred in May 1975 as the reporting witness and a friend were walking home as they reached the crest of a hill facing north at the Sumas Mt. Road and Dawson Road intersection.
“As we crested this hill I noticed an object out of the corner of my eye,” the witness stated. “And as I looked to the west I saw this object – soft yellow – moving toward us. We stood there for about two minutes as it slowly moved toward us – arguing as to what it might be.”
The two quickly ruled out an airplane as it was moving too slow or a helicopter because it was not making any sound.
“Well it keeps coming closer. Now keep in mind on Sumas Mountain at night if a neighbor dropped a tire iron the whole mountain top would hear it. This hill before the four corners is like a knoll where you could see back and then clearly to the west, north and clearly to the east.”
Then the object stopped directly in front of them and the two froze.
“I could hear my heart pounding in my chest. The vessel hovered for around three minutes. Then it starts to leave slowly at first. Then it went into like a warp drive. As it rose up the eastern mountain side it maintained the level of a plane. It seemed like it used the side of the mountain as a launch ramp.”
The witness described the object.
“It was egg-shaped but with a substantially flattened bottom – no visible ports or windows – no sound – not a wisp – no visible exhaust. Also it was the size of a small house – 30 to 50 feet in diameter.”
The object left a trail as it moved away.
“We lost sight as it hyper-drove into the night starlit sky. It actually left a steak of light and then went blink – like a star – and turned off.”
In other Canadian news, a witness reported a sphere-shaped object hovering in the clouds near St. Caltharines, Ontario, about 3:20 p.m. on June 6, 2014, in Case 56884.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility