A California witness at Rancho Cordova reported watching and videotaping a low flying, triangle-shaped UFO that moved toward his vehicle and passed just 50 feet above at 5:43 p.m. on December 13, 2015, according to testimony in Case 73133 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness and his family were leaving Rancho Cordova and had gotten on a freeway when they first noticed what appeared to be a triangular-shaped craft in the distance.
“In a few seconds, as we got onto the highway, the object had completely changed directions and was heading in our path,” the witness stated.“All of a sudden it was about 50 feet above our car and it went off in the distance heading west when all of a sudden it sped up to incredible speeds and left.”
The witness submitted one piece of video with the report, which was filed with MUFON on December 14, 2015. MUFON California is investigating the case.
Rancho Cordova is a city in Sacramento County, California, population 64,776. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility