Wildlife photographer Sandra Stuteley thought she saw a bird in the sky April 21 and took a photo – only later realizing the object might have been a UFO.
Stuteley was standing on a path near Orton Hall in Orton Longueville at 11:48 a.m. when the “bird” was seen in the nearby sky. She thought nothing of it t the time – until she reviewed her images.
“I thought ‘wow, what are they’?” she told the Peterborough Telegraph. “I did not even know I had taken them.”
The woman then began asking friends and family if they could identify the object – but no one could make an identification.
Stuteley is asking anyone who thinks they know what the object is to contact the Peterborough Telegraph.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes