A New Jersey witness at Basking Ridge reported watching a fast moving, black, triangle UFO, according to testimony in Case 62925 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was driving westbound along Spring Valley Boulevard at 6:50 p.m. on January 27, 2015, when the object was noticed “just under the cloud cover.”
“I observed a very large, black triangular object with flashing red, white and blue lights,” the witness stated. “It was moving at a very high speed and was not making the sounds that a low flying airplane would.”
The witness had trouble keeping the object in view.
“I kept losing it among tall trees and houses, but I did follow it long enough (and saw it enough times) to see it make a sharp turn downward and to the left, all the while its lights flashing brightly and appearing to alternate in color from red to white to blue.”
The witness was still looking for the object when he reached his destination.
“I parked in front of my house and ran from my car just as the craft disappeared from view above and behind the trees of the Bonnie Brae School. The area was completely silent and there were no other witnesses. I looked for the craft to reappear and sadly was not able to get any photos of it.”
The witness does not believe the object was an airplane.
“Due to the shape, the changing color of the rapidly flashing lights, and the silent, sharp turns it took, I was completely sure that what I saw was not an airplane. I am wondering if any other Basking Ridge area residents saw what I saw.”
Basking Ridge is an unincorporated community located within Bernards Township in the Somerset Hills region of Somerset County, New Jersey, population 26,747.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave