Open Minds UFO Radio: Bill McDonald has been researching UFOs and their occupants for decades. He has a background in military aviation and forensic anthropology as an artist. In cooperation with Roswell UFO researchers and Testors models manager John Andrews, McDonald used techniques he learned in forensic art to design an accurate portrayal of the Roswell spacecraft according to witness testimony. This drawing was then designed into a Testors model kit. In this interview we talk to Bill about his decades of research and what he has learned.
For more information and to see Bill’s artwork, visit his website at AlienUFOArt.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave