But, if humans ever have to face hostile extraterrestrials in battle, he thinks “it would be like Bambi meeting Godzilla.”
He supports this claim by stating, “If they’re that advanced . . . they can reach the earth from a distant star . . . they are already thousands of years ahead of us in technology, and we would present no military challenge to such an advanced civilization.” And although Kaku believes the more optimistic view that extraterrestrials are benevolent and will simply leave us alone, he cautions, “We have to prepare for the possibility that they’re not.”
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Rojas Report: Dr. Kevin Knuth – Mainstream Science and UAP Research
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Rojas Report: Robert Powell on the Future of Government UAP Research
- Rojas Report: ETs & Religion – How belief in ET life has influenced religions & inspired new ones.
- Einstein, Tesla, Edison, and Marconi on Radio Signals from Aliens