An Alabama witness at Orange Beach reported stepping into a blue beam of light after seeing UFOs in the sky and recalling an abduction experience, according to testimony in Case 79097 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The events began at 8:20 p.m. on August 20, 2016.
“UFOs are commonly seen in this area, especially if you’re outside at night like I am,” the witness stated.“The island is close to a military base and we’ve been seeing the UFOs here for years. What makes this time different is they didn’t just dart around the night sky like usual, but actually seemed to be looking for something, or someone.”
The events started when the witness simply stepped outside.
“I remember going outside and looking up at the sky. I saw the orbs, at least a dozen, which is far more than I’ve ever seen before. They always flash random colors, and sometimes if you shine a bright light at them, their color pattern will change. Usually it’s red, green, white, blue. This time though, they were darting like crazy around the sky and my boyfriend freaked out.”
The boyfriend wanted to leave, but their vehicle was not working.
“So I just stood there and stared up at the sky. The next thing I know, there’s a blue beam of light and I’m paralyzed. After that, I remember being on a table with these creatures looking at my leg. I had been in a terrible car accident a few months prior, and I was told I would probably never walk right again. But these creatures; they did something and told me my leg would be fine.”
The witness wanted to believe it was all a dream.
“When I came too, I tried to tell my boyfriend there was a UFO outside and he needed to come see it. I heard a voice in my head say, ‘No, we can’t let you do that’ and then I blacked out again. It’s been a few weeks now,and while there were never weird marks left on me, I do suddenly have two moles where the aliens cut into my leg. Which is doing much better. I don’t need to walk with a cane anymore. If I keep improving, I might even be able to walk normally within a year. I only believed in UFOs after seeing them with my own eyes. Now I’m convinced they’re not just a light in the sky. They’re here, with us. And they’re not all bad either.”
Orange Beach is a city in Baldwin County, Alabama, population 5,411. Alabama State Director Richard Hoffman is investigating. No photos or videos were included with the MUFON report, which was filed on September 12, 2016.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview