An Alabama witness at Pell City reported watching and videotaping a large, black, cylinder-shaped UFO hovering over a highway, according to testimony in Case 71724 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was driving eastbound along I-20 just west of Pell City at 12:02 p.m. on October 21, 2015, when a large, black, hovering object was noticed over the interstate.
“I whipped out my camera and tried to record it,” the witness stated.“I estimate the object to be around 80 feet long and approximately 300 feet off of the deck. I observed it for about two miles of interstate before passing underneath it.”
The witness described the object.
“I could not see any windows or features to the object, and it appeared stationary.”
The witness asked his wife if she saw the object as she was traveling behind him.
“My wife was traveling less than 10 minutes behind me and was not able to positively ID the object as it had moved away by then.”
The witness included a short video of the object and a still image taken from the video.
“I looked at what I had recorded and did a screen grab of the object zoomed in. I will attach both files. Unfortunately, the video makes it appear much smaller than what I was observing. Anyways, I don’t know what it was, thought maybe you would be interested.”
The object is hard to see in the video and is only briefly captured near the end. The still frame taken from the video shows the object very well.
Alabama MUFON Field Investigator Michael Haynes investigated and closed this case as an Unknown.
Pell City is a city in St. Clair County, Alabama, population 9,565. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019