The series of eleven photographs shows a saucer-shaped craft with a sphere-shaped object centered on the bottom of the craft, and three smaller sphere-shaped objects around the larger sphere. This object strongly resembles the well-known UFO photograph by George Adamski in 1952.
This sequence of photos also shows smaller independent sphere-shaped objects accompanying the larger object. Some of the photos only show one of these spheres moving around around the larger craft, while other photos show at least two small spheres in the sky with the larger craft.
Urzi claims that after snapping the eleven photos, his camera stopped working, and the UFO and its spheres disappeared.
UFO investigator Piergiorgio Caria apparently analyzed Urzi’s photos and told Tercer Milenio reporter Yohanan Diaz that there is no evidence to indicate that the photos have been altered at all. Caria has been closely associated with the Urzi case for some time, so take his findings as you will.
Urzi has taken hundreds, if not thousands, of photos and videos of UFOs in Italy, but also around the globe. He claims to be followed by UFOs. His photos and videos are highly controversial, and many question the authenticity of his evidence. While his latest photos resemble the Adamski UFO, many consider Adamski’s infamous UFO photos to be hoaxes.
What do you think? Are these latest images proof of unknown technology (extraterrestrial or otherwise), or proof of a hoax? Watch the video below to see all the photos.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview