The autonomous Boeing-built X-37B landed at 1:16 AM PST at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. This craft, also known as the Orbital Test Vehicle, was originally a NASA project before being taken over by the U.S. military. Little information is known about the classified seven month mission, other than basic mission objectives released by officials—testing of guidance, navigation, control, thermal protection and autonomous operation in orbit, re-entry and landing.
The X-37B is expected to return to space next year.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019