The autonomous Boeing-built X-37B landed at 1:16 AM PST at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. This craft, also known as the Orbital Test Vehicle, was originally a NASA project before being taken over by the U.S. military. Little information is known about the classified seven month mission, other than basic mission objectives released by officials—testing of guidance, navigation, control, thermal protection and autonomous operation in orbit, re-entry and landing.
The X-37B is expected to return to space next year.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold