The autonomous Boeing-built X-37B landed at 1:16 AM PST at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. This craft, also known as the Orbital Test Vehicle, was originally a NASA project before being taken over by the U.S. military. Little information is known about the classified seven month mission, other than basic mission objectives released by officials—testing of guidance, navigation, control, thermal protection and autonomous operation in orbit, re-entry and landing.
The X-37B is expected to return to space next year.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents