The autonomous Boeing-built X-37B landed at 1:16 AM PST at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. This craft, also known as the Orbital Test Vehicle, was originally a NASA project before being taken over by the U.S. military. Little information is known about the classified seven month mission, other than basic mission objectives released by officials—testing of guidance, navigation, control, thermal protection and autonomous operation in orbit, re-entry and landing.
The X-37B is expected to return to space next year.
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson
- Large UFO spotted over Hollywood freeway