UFO Investigative journalist Paola Harris is producing a conference that will highlight women in Ufology.
Those involved in the field of Ufology have historically been predominantly male, and therefore UFO conferences have had predominantly male attendees. Paola Harris is hoping to change that with her Women’s UFO Symposium. As she explained to the Huffington Post, “Women are not on the forefront of many UFO conferences. It’s kind of an old boys club.”
The Women’s UFO Symposium will take place May 19-20, 2012 in Glen Rose, Texas, near the town of Stephenville— the site of the well-publicized UFO sightings in 2008. And while all the speakers at this conference are women, men are welcome to attend.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018