UFO Investigative journalist Paola Harris is producing a conference that will highlight women in Ufology.
Those involved in the field of Ufology have historically been predominantly male, and therefore UFO conferences have had predominantly male attendees. Paola Harris is hoping to change that with her Women’s UFO Symposium. As she explained to the Huffington Post, “Women are not on the forefront of many UFO conferences. It’s kind of an old boys club.”
The Women’s UFO Symposium will take place May 19-20, 2012 in Glen Rose, Texas, near the town of Stephenville— the site of the well-publicized UFO sightings in 2008. And while all the speakers at this conference are women, men are welcome to attend.
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Larry Hatch, UFO Database Creator, Remembered