Image credit: Sam Villeneuve/Twitter
Multiple witnesses saw a UFO hovering over the village of Whiteshill in Gloucestershire, England on the night of Friday, October 4.
Sam Villeneuve saw the UFO at approximately 9:00 p.m. and was able to photograph the strange object. He posted the following message and photo to his Twitter account, bringing it to the attention of the Stroud News and Journal:
— Sam Villeneuve (@SVilleneuveMMA) October 4, 2013
A nearby motorist also observed the unidentified aerial object. He described to the Stroud News and Journal, “I spotted a ring of light in the sky. It was like a blue or green ball and it was just sat above the treeline at about 1am in the morning . . . I pulled over in the bus stop near Edge to get some pictures. The object then simply disappeared after a few minutes.” He went on to explain, “I don’t believe in UFOs personally but it was definitely odd. It wasn’t hovering like a helicopter would. It was really strange.”
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO