Image credit: Sam Villeneuve/Twitter
Multiple witnesses saw a UFO hovering over the village of Whiteshill in Gloucestershire, England on the night of Friday, October 4.
Sam Villeneuve saw the UFO at approximately 9:00 p.m. and was able to photograph the strange object. He posted the following message and photo to his Twitter account, bringing it to the attention of the Stroud News and Journal:
— Sam Villeneuve (@SVilleneuveMMA) October 4, 2013
A nearby motorist also observed the unidentified aerial object. He described to the Stroud News and Journal, “I spotted a ring of light in the sky. It was like a blue or green ball and it was just sat above the treeline at about 1am in the morning . . . I pulled over in the bus stop near Edge to get some pictures. The object then simply disappeared after a few minutes.” He went on to explain, “I don’t believe in UFOs personally but it was definitely odd. It wasn’t hovering like a helicopter would. It was really strange.”
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch