A Kentucky witness at Hindman reported a brief encounter with an object that was partially transparent, according to testimony in Case 83775 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness watched the craft for just a few minutes on May 16, 2017.
“Craft was a solid, white object headed northeast of Hindman, Kentucky, at approximately 2:35-2:37 p.m.,” the witness stated.“Back of craft was completely transparent. Front of craft was white and came to a curved point like a football. The craft had no visible lights or trails coming from it.”
The sighting was very short.
“The craft was only visible for a few seconds before it seemed to just fade away. There were no clouds in the sky. At exactly 2:42 p.m. I saw an airplane following the same path and then another at 2:43 and another at 2:46.”
No shape was given for the object – which was estimated to be flying higher than 500 feet. The object’s size was reported as between 101 and 300 feet. The case was reported to MUFON on May 16, 2017. Kentucky MUFON State Director Dave MacDonald investigated this case and closed it as an Unknown.
Hindman is a city in Knott County, Kentucky, population 777. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson
- Large UFO spotted over Hollywood freeway