A man walking along the seafront in the popular northeast Malta tourist town of Qawra photographed a UFO.
The twenty-nine-year-old witness, who was visiting from Romania, saw the UFO hovering over the sea on Thursday, July 12 at approximately 8:00 PM. He explains, “I was out walking, when, all of a sudden, I saw something appear in the sky. It disappeared in a matter of a few seconds.” He managed to quickly photograph the object with his cell phone camera, but was unable to determine the identity of the object. The witness describes the UFO as a dark, triangle-shaped object that moved at a high rate of speed.The Times of Malta reports that an elaborate military exercise by the Armed Forces of Malta, which included a helicopter, took place in the same area on that day, but the exercise occurred two hours after the sighting.
No reports of unusual aerial objects were received, and the Malta Air Traffic Services told the Times of Malta, “From an air traffic management perspective, all aircraft flying at that hour were accounted for.”
The witness’s photo of the object is blurry and provides little detail. Judging by the photo alone, the object resembles a seagull in flight. But if the witness’s testimony is accurate, and he did observe the object hovering over the sea before taking off, then the bird theory does not fit this particular situation.
We would love to hear your opinion about this photo. Share your thoughts with us on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115