The National Geographic Channel announced two television specials dealing with the subject of extraterrestrials and UFOs that will air this coming Sunday, May 22nd. The first special, When Aliens Attack, looks at the scenario of Earth being attacked and invaded by hostile extraterrestrials, and how humans would respond. The two-hour special also explores the issue of communicating with extraterrestrials. The show features a variety of experts like military personnel and scientists, including Seth Shostak, senior astronomer for the SETI Institute.
Area 51 Declassified will air immediately following When Aliens Attack, and will reveal “what’s really been going on inside the most secretive place on Earth,” according to the National Geographic website and press releases.
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Heather Taddy and Chuck Zukowski Discuss Their New Show Alien Highway
- Congressman Seeks Answers Regarding Department of Defense UFO Efforts
- Bryan Bender, Politico’s Defense Editor Talks UFOs
- Luis Elizondo Interview Transcript
- Alan Stivelman – Director of Witness of Another World – October 22, 2019