The National Geographic Channel announced two television specials dealing with the subject of extraterrestrials and UFOs that will air this coming Sunday, May 22nd. The first special, When Aliens Attack, looks at the scenario of Earth being attacked and invaded by hostile extraterrestrials, and how humans would respond. The two-hour special also explores the issue of communicating with extraterrestrials. The show features a variety of experts like military personnel and scientists, including Seth Shostak, senior astronomer for the SETI Institute.
Area 51 Declassified will air immediately following When Aliens Attack, and will reveal “what’s really been going on inside the most secretive place on Earth,” according to the National Geographic website and press releases.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO