Villagers in the Chinese Henan Province were in for an unearthly scare this week. Panic spread through the community when a malnourished monkey was perceived to be an alien creature from another planet.
The monkey was first spotted stealing cucumbers from the residence of Mao Xiping, a housewife from the village of Gezhai.
The creature had lost the majority of it’s hair and was so thin that ribs can be seen through it’s skin. The large bug-like eyes frightened Ms. Xiping and she said, “At first I thought it was a rabbit just nibbling on some greenery, then I was shocked to see it had an alien looking face.”
Ms. Xiping called police and demanded that they come and place the creature under arrest. She was able to capture it and brought it in to the police station herself. After some time it was determined the creature was of earthly origins and attempts will be made to determine what species the monkey is and how it ended up in it’s current state of health.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript