For the first time since the incident, more than 36 years ago, Travis Walton, John Goulette, and Steve Pierce were reunited at the 2012 International UFO Congress. Producer Lori Wagner of Digital Films in San Diego and Regression Therapist Yvonne Smith sat down and interviewed all three. They have shared their interviews with Open Minds, and during the conference, in these interviews Goulette and Pierce reveal much of what they personally went through directly after that night, and what their lives have entailed since. That night, they observed the blinding light, sensed the beating pulse, and felt the fear that comes from seeing your friend and co-worker disappear before your eyes. What followed was a stream of disbelief and accusations from law enforcement and the local community. Even after passing lie detector tests, these men’s lives have continually been harassed. John Goulette eventually moved out of town, put the memory aside, and went on with his life. Steve Pierce was pressured repeatedly by UFO skeptic Phil Klass to take a bribe and say the whole incident was a hoax. After showing the film made about the event to his daughter, she encouraged him to come forward with his story.
The Travis Walton story has stayed consistent and exact for more than 36 years. Now, with additional eyewitness testimony to back up his claim, his amazing ordeal will hopefully be seen with less skepticism, and his journey for the truth appreciated.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson