A recent video shows what appears to be a dead extraterrestrial partially buried in the Siberian snow. Two people walking near Irkutsk, Russia, in close proximity to Lake Baikal, allegedly noticed this body and recorded it with a video camera. According to the Daily Mail, one of these witnesses stated, “We couldn’t believe it when we saw it. And what was spooky is that there was no sign of the spaceship. Perhaps that was taken away and the body overlooked.”
The Daily Mail also points out that the area surrounding the location of this body is a UFO hotspot where dozens of sightings are reported every year. The discovery of the body comes just one month after UFOs were reported in the skies above Irkutsk, and some witnesses even claimed to have witnessed a UFO crash. The reports were taken seriously enough that Russia’s Emergencies Ministry staff investigated, but found that no aircraft were in the area during the time the UFOs were seen.
The Telegraph, the Daily Mail, and other media outlets point out that many have dismissed the “dead alien” video as an elaborate hoax. But in response to the video, the Los Angeles Times carefully and wisely stated, “We cannot confirm any of the claims that this is real. It may very well be a hoax. However it is important to note more than one million people have viewed this video on YouTube since April 17. Real or not, people are watching.”
Watch the video below and decide for yourself.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents