Residents of Osaka, Japan, are speculating on 10 lights videotaped over the city recently.
Multiple television stations have run the video and thousands have seen it on YouTube. In the video, bright spheres of lights can be seen in the daytime moving over the city.
The Daily Mail reported that “the 10 lights seem to dance around from one side of the skyline to the other in the video that lasts more than two minutes.”
According to YouTube poster TVE24HD, “The 10 white circular balls floating in the sky above Osaka are quick moving and dance around.”
The YouTube posting states that the unusual white lights are similar to those spotted above a Blur concert in Hyde Park, London, in June.
“But in the London sighting the lights hovered in the sky for just a brief moment before they suddenly disappear into thin air, just as quickly as they came.”
The lights are moving slowly across the sky in a cluster near what appears to be a factory. There is no sound on the YouTube video and the witness who shot the video is not named. The Hyde Park video does appear to be simply a reflection of lights from the stage.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115