Residents of Osaka, Japan, are speculating on 10 lights videotaped over the city recently.
Multiple television stations have run the video and thousands have seen it on YouTube. In the video, bright spheres of lights can be seen in the daytime moving over the city.
The Daily Mail reported that “the 10 lights seem to dance around from one side of the skyline to the other in the video that lasts more than two minutes.”
According to YouTube poster TVE24HD, “The 10 white circular balls floating in the sky above Osaka are quick moving and dance around.”
The YouTube posting states that the unusual white lights are similar to those spotted above a Blur concert in Hyde Park, London, in June.
“But in the London sighting the lights hovered in the sky for just a brief moment before they suddenly disappear into thin air, just as quickly as they came.”
The lights are moving slowly across the sky in a cluster near what appears to be a factory. There is no sound on the YouTube video and the witness who shot the video is not named. The Hyde Park video does appear to be simply a reflection of lights from the stage.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019