The Shropshire Star published an article today about UFOs that have been seen in the sky above Shropshire, England. A video accompanies the article, showing a mysterious orange-ish light that was seen hovering in the sky on May 1st. A second light appears in the sky and hovers with the first light. The first light then begins to slowly drift across the sky, and starts blinking. After accelerating, the object speeds out of sight. After a period of time, the second light moves in a similar pattern as the first light, before vanishing from sight.
According to the Shropshire Star, Shrewsbury-based UFO Investigation and Research Unit doesn’t think the lights in the video are Chinese lanterns, and the unit has been unable to come up with an explanation for the strange lights.
Mysterious lights in the sky are apparently a common sight in the Shropshire area.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch