The Vancouver Sun newspaper has posted the video of a resident sky watcher in Vancouver who recorded a few UFOs recently using night vision equipment.
Charles Lamoureux is a registered nurse and amateur astronomer. He told UFO AM that he was skeptic of UFOs until one evening he saw something shoot across the night sky while he was looking at the moon with his telescope. Ever since he has been using night vision equipment to hunt for UFOs and says he has recorded some very interesting objects.
In the video featured on The Vancouver Sun, there is an object moving steadily across the sky. Lamoureux can be heard saying he doesn’t believe it is a satellite because it appears to be tumbling. At one point a shooting star can be seen streaking by near the object. As the first object leave the field of view, another more dimly lit object can be seen also moving steadily by.
Some have suggested these might be satellites, but Lemoureux has replied that in their full resolution you can see more movement, but that much of this is lost in the transfer to YouTube. He says the night vision equipment he is using is a Yukon Night Ranger NV monocular.
Lamoureux’s videos have been featured in news stories before. In January of this year he was interviewed by Canada’s CTV news.
Is Lamoureux capturing ET space craft, or something more mundane? Let us know what you think below.
Update: Lamoureux has posted a video with a close-up shot on the object so you can see the “tumbling” effect more clearly.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31