Mark Pilkington, a British journalist and filmmaker, claims in his new book that the U.S. military has been responsible for seeding stories about UFOs to the public for the purpose of concealing secret military projects.
In Mirage Men: An Adventure into Paranoia, Espionage, Psychological Warfare, and UFOs, Pilkington puts forth the claim that UFO stories have been used as a pretense for the flight-testing of experimental and/or secret aircraft. In an interview with U.S. News and World Report, Pilkington explained, “Just about everything that is popularly believed about UFOs has been exploited, shaped, and, at times, generated by people working for the U.S. Air Force and the intelligence community.” He also acknowledges that, through pop culture and paranoia, UFO stories tend to generate themselves, thanks to the initial seeding by the military.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization