On Monday, we reported the story about a UFO that was seen hovering above a large crowd of 25,000 protesters in Moscow, Russia. The appearance and behavior of the craft suggested that it could simply be a military or police surveillance drone. And according to Vitaliy Matveev of Russia Today (RT), a drone is exactly what it was.
Matveev was in the mob of protesters, and saw the drone for himself. He explains, “Well, being among those tens of thousands of ‘confused onlookers,’ the only kind of debate I can recall in regards to the ‘object’ was whether it was the police monitoring the security situation on the scene of mass protests through a drone camera or journalists taking aerial photos for their reports (or broadcasts).”
According to Matveev, the camera drone belongs to the Ridus news agency, an independent community of “civilian journalists.”
Do you have an opinion about this story? Feel free to leave your comment on our Facebook page.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher