A student at the National University of Tainan (a city in southern Taiwan) recently missed class for two hours. And while a student missing class isn’t that strange, the excuse he offered is.
The student filed an application with the school’s administration to be excused from his December 15 absence. According to the China Post, the student listed on his application the reason for his absence as “being snatched away by aliens.” He alleged that he was “held hostage and taken away by aliens from an unnamed planet.” Surprisingly, the university approved the application the following day.
Word spread quickly, drawing the attention of local media. Following media inquiries, the student reportedly filed an amended application, citing “discomfort” as the reason for his absence. This new application was approved by the school immediately “in order to put the whole event aside as early as possible.”
The student has since stated that his original claim of an alien abduction was done simply for fun.
What do you think? Did the student change his story to avoid media attention? Did someone force him to change his story? Or do you believe the student was simply goofing around, as he claims?
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO