Image credit: AMMACH Project/YouTube
An English politician who claims he has been abducted by aliens will share his story in an upcoming television documentary.
Independent production company Off The Fence is producing the documentary for Channel 4, in which Simon Parkes will discuss his experiences with extraterrestrials. Parkes is a councillor on the town council of the English town of Whitby in North Yorkshire. According to the Whitby Gazette, the crew filming the show, titled Confessions of an Alien Abductee, “followed him on a visit to the RAF Fylingdales base” and filmed him “speaking about his experiences which began as far back as six months when he had an encounter with aliens in his cot through his teens and into adulthood.”
Parkes made headlines in early 2012 when he claimed that his real mother is a nine-foot-tall green extraterrestrial. In an interview with the AMMACH Project, he provided detailed accounts of his life-long interactions with extraterrestrial and interdimensional beings.
Speaking about the upcoming documentary, Parkes explains, “What we are trying to do is show I am an ordinary person, not someone challenged with any mental difficulties, that I am the sort of person who is believable and they filmed me during an ordinary day.”
Channel 4 is reportedly “very excited” about the documentary. But the station has yet to announce when Confessions of an Alien Abductee will air.
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson
- Large UFO spotted over Hollywood freeway