According to The Muskegon Chronicle, witness Michael White photographed two lights over the lake at approximately 9:45 p.m. The two orange UFOs were seen hovering in the sky, and were completely silent. White described that he watched the objects moving, but then they “stopped and hovered then shot away at a extremely fast rate of speed.”
Another individual reportedly witnessed the lights in the sky, but only saw them hovering in the sky and slowly disappearing from sight.
The Muskegon Chronicle contacted local police and the United States Coast Guard. Neither the police nor the Coast Guard received any reports about these lights in the sky. But a Coast Guard Petty Officer Ronnie Mason explained to the Chronicle that UFOs around water are sometimes caused by “light reflecting off boats’ windshields during sunset, or lights on boats when it gets dark.” However, based on witness testimony related to this latest sighting, these UFOs have Mason “stumped.”
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents