According to The Muskegon Chronicle, witness Michael White photographed two lights over the lake at approximately 9:45 p.m. The two orange UFOs were seen hovering in the sky, and were completely silent. White described that he watched the objects moving, but then they “stopped and hovered then shot away at a extremely fast rate of speed.”
Another individual reportedly witnessed the lights in the sky, but only saw them hovering in the sky and slowly disappearing from sight.
The Muskegon Chronicle contacted local police and the United States Coast Guard. Neither the police nor the Coast Guard received any reports about these lights in the sky. But a Coast Guard Petty Officer Ronnie Mason explained to the Chronicle that UFOs around water are sometimes caused by “light reflecting off boats’ windshields during sunset, or lights on boats when it gets dark.” However, based on witness testimony related to this latest sighting, these UFOs have Mason “stumped.”
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO