According to The Muskegon Chronicle, witness Michael White photographed two lights over the lake at approximately 9:45 p.m. The two orange UFOs were seen hovering in the sky, and were completely silent. White described that he watched the objects moving, but then they “stopped and hovered then shot away at a extremely fast rate of speed.”
Another individual reportedly witnessed the lights in the sky, but only saw them hovering in the sky and slowly disappearing from sight.
The Muskegon Chronicle contacted local police and the United States Coast Guard. Neither the police nor the Coast Guard received any reports about these lights in the sky. But a Coast Guard Petty Officer Ronnie Mason explained to the Chronicle that UFOs around water are sometimes caused by “light reflecting off boats’ windshields during sunset, or lights on boats when it gets dark.” However, based on witness testimony related to this latest sighting, these UFOs have Mason “stumped.”
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood