Mainstream media has historically cast a crooked eye on UFO stories, sightings, and its community of researchers. The stories have been relegated to the end of the newscasts as the anchors smile and shake their heads. It’s not just the media. Hollywood holds a large part too. With its constant barrage of “aliens attacking mankind scenarios,” it’s easy to understand how this view is so easily accepted.
At the 2012 International UFO Congress, a panel was held to discuss how UFOs and sightings are reported, and Hollywood’s role in portraying them in film. Bryce Zabel, Ben Hansen, and Lee Speigel converged to voice their views. All three have extensive backgrounds in both media and film, and have dedicated their careers to changing the awareness of the masses. Public perception may be shifting, too. With NASA having released news about new planets being discovered where life could potentially exist, and the increasing amount of information available online, the views on UFOs may be feeling the winds of change.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- New Hampshire witness says UFO chased jet (VIDEO)
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)