Mainstream media has historically cast a crooked eye on UFO stories, sightings, and its community of researchers. The stories have been relegated to the end of the newscasts as the anchors smile and shake their heads. It’s not just the media. Hollywood holds a large part too. With its constant barrage of “aliens attacking mankind scenarios,” it’s easy to understand how this view is so easily accepted.
At the 2012 International UFO Congress, a panel was held to discuss how UFOs and sightings are reported, and Hollywood’s role in portraying them in film. Bryce Zabel, Ben Hansen, and Lee Speigel converged to voice their views. All three have extensive backgrounds in both media and film, and have dedicated their careers to changing the awareness of the masses. Public perception may be shifting, too. With NASA having released news about new planets being discovered where life could potentially exist, and the increasing amount of information available online, the views on UFOs may be feeling the winds of change.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood