Mainstream media has historically cast a crooked eye on UFO stories, sightings, and its community of researchers. The stories have been relegated to the end of the newscasts as the anchors smile and shake their heads. It’s not just the media. Hollywood holds a large part too. With its constant barrage of “aliens attacking mankind scenarios,” it’s easy to understand how this view is so easily accepted.
At the 2012 International UFO Congress, a panel was held to discuss how UFOs and sightings are reported, and Hollywood’s role in portraying them in film. Bryce Zabel, Ben Hansen, and Lee Speigel converged to voice their views. All three have extensive backgrounds in both media and film, and have dedicated their careers to changing the awareness of the masses. Public perception may be shifting, too. With NASA having released news about new planets being discovered where life could potentially exist, and the increasing amount of information available online, the views on UFOs may be feeling the winds of change.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO