The Ralston family, in the town of Hollywood on the coast of the Belfast Lough, spotted a light moving erratically on the evening of May 23. They saw the light from their home between 9 and 10 pm, and felt it was interesting enough to film.
According to U.TV, the Ralston’s first thought was that perhaps it was a Chinese lantern, but they disregarded that idea because of the object’s quick jerky movement.
U.TV reports that UK traffic controllers were also not able to explain what was recorded in the video.
The Belfast Lough is a large, natural inter-tidal sea lough at the mouth of the River Lagan on the east coast of Northern Ireland.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents