The Ralston family, in the town of Hollywood on the coast of the Belfast Lough, spotted a light moving erratically on the evening of May 23. They saw the light from their home between 9 and 10 pm, and felt it was interesting enough to film.
According to U.TV, the Ralston’s first thought was that perhaps it was a Chinese lantern, but they disregarded that idea because of the object’s quick jerky movement.
U.TV reports that UK traffic controllers were also not able to explain what was recorded in the video.
The Belfast Lough is a large, natural inter-tidal sea lough at the mouth of the River Lagan on the east coast of Northern Ireland.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization