The Ralston family, in the town of Hollywood on the coast of the Belfast Lough, spotted a light moving erratically on the evening of May 23. They saw the light from their home between 9 and 10 pm, and felt it was interesting enough to film.
According to U.TV, the Ralston’s first thought was that perhaps it was a Chinese lantern, but they disregarded that idea because of the object’s quick jerky movement.
U.TV reports that UK traffic controllers were also not able to explain what was recorded in the video.
The Belfast Lough is a large, natural inter-tidal sea lough at the mouth of the River Lagan on the east coast of Northern Ireland.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019