A witness recorded approximately three minutes of video showing multiple fireball UFOs in the sky above Cork, Ireland.
The witness, YouTube user Naktis Ireland, uploaded the video to the video sharing service on March 16, 2013. But the title of the video indicates the incident occurred in December 2012. The video shows multiple bright balls of light appearing out of nowhere, and drifting slowly through the sky. The low-quality video is extremely jittery, but the witness explains:
I am sorry for the quality, it was filmed with a mobile phone. Ironically I had a Cannon EOS 500D with 300mm lens at home that could of filmed in 3000×3000 but I was afraid that they would disappear by the time I got my camera as this is a very rare opportunity so instead, used a phone to record as much as possible.
The video initially utilized YouTube’s stabilization feature to help steady the shaky video. But in response to requests by viewers who wanted to see the unmodified video, the uploader removed the stabilization. Viewers also questioned the video’s lack of an audio track. The witness responded, “The only pc software modification I did was to remove the sound as some comments where irrelevant and to cut off the end as it was filming the empty sky.” Still, there are many who suspect that elements like the shaky, poor quality of the video and the lack of an audio track are red flags indicating a hoaxed video.
Author Whitley Strieber and his wife Anne Strieber posted an article about this video to their site on Wednesday, April 17 in which they published opinions from three experts regarding the video. Anne explains:
Two of our experts don’t rule out the possibility that these lights are unknowns. The third feels sure the video is a hoax. I think that this could have been made by releasing sky lanterns, then opening the shutter of the camera to make them appear extremely bright. However, there is no way to make a final determination with this video. Possible unknown.
The witness cautiously stated, “I never mentioned aliens. I said they are very bright, strange orbs that are UNIDENTIFIED witch means that I cant even say that they where lanterns because no such detail was seen. Believe what you want to believe, anything is possible.”
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top