Cameras at Lincoln Airport in Nebraska recorded a bright object streaking through the early morning sky on Wednesday, October 19 as it shot towards the earth. Witnesses contacted the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office to report the UFO. According to ABC News, deputies were dispatched six miles northwest of Lincoln, where the mysterious object was thought to have crashed down, but no debris or damage was located.
But a similar UFO was seen in Sioux Falls, South Dakota at the same time as the Lincoln UFO. So the two incidents are most likely one in the same. Sioux Falls is more than 200 miles north of Lincoln, so it’s not surprising that deputies from the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office found no debris during their search.
Aberdeen News reports that law enforcement officials were also called by witnesses in Sioux Falls. One witness described that she was on her deck, and all of a sudden, “the deck lit up and an orange-and-blue object streaked off, leaving a trail of smoke behind.” She, like many other witnesses, was startled and unsure about what she observed.
Officers from the Sioux Falls Police Department also observed the streaking light in the sky.
But according to the Argus Leader, the National Weather Service has offered their suggested identification for the UFO. Tim Masters, a technician with the National Weather Service in Sioux Falls asserts, “It wasn’t a UFO. It was a meteor.”
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO