Cameras at Lincoln Airport in Nebraska recorded a bright object streaking through the early morning sky on Wednesday, October 19 as it shot towards the earth. Witnesses contacted the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office to report the UFO. According to ABC News, deputies were dispatched six miles northwest of Lincoln, where the mysterious object was thought to have crashed down, but no debris or damage was located.
But a similar UFO was seen in Sioux Falls, South Dakota at the same time as the Lincoln UFO. So the two incidents are most likely one in the same. Sioux Falls is more than 200 miles north of Lincoln, so it’s not surprising that deputies from the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office found no debris during their search.
Aberdeen News reports that law enforcement officials were also called by witnesses in Sioux Falls. One witness described that she was on her deck, and all of a sudden, “the deck lit up and an orange-and-blue object streaked off, leaving a trail of smoke behind.” She, like many other witnesses, was startled and unsure about what she observed.
Officers from the Sioux Falls Police Department also observed the streaking light in the sky.
But according to the Argus Leader, the National Weather Service has offered their suggested identification for the UFO. Tim Masters, a technician with the National Weather Service in Sioux Falls asserts, “It wasn’t a UFO. It was a meteor.”
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Heather Taddy and Chuck Zukowski Discuss Their New Show Alien Highway
- Congressman Seeks Answers Regarding Department of Defense UFO Efforts
- Bryan Bender, Politico’s Defense Editor Talks UFOs
- Luis Elizondo Interview Transcript
- Alan Stivelman – Director of Witness of Another World – October 22, 2019