A YouTuber named ETSkywatch has filmed a video using night vision of four lights in a triangular formation that zoomed over his house on the evening of August 25, 2013. The witness, who lives in San Juan Capistrano, California, says Orange County is a UFO hotspot.
According to his website, Extraterrestrial Skywatch, his goal is to communicate with enlightened extraterrestrial beings using CE-5 protocols. The CE-5 protocols were developed by a man named Steven Greer, who believes he has used these protocols to call in UFOs and extraterrestrials. He holds special training expeditions to teach the protocols that cost $2500 for newbies, and $995 to $1250 for those who have already been through the training. You can find out more about his expeditions and workshops at his Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI) website.
ETSkywatch has other night vision videos, but the one above is the most popular. He also recently posted a video with photographs taken by an 11 year old boy with a cell phone. The boy is the son of a friend of ETSkywatch who took the pictures in Laguna Niguel, California. The boy was able to get two pictures of the object before it disappeared.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio