Lawson developed a fascination with UFOs in the 1940s after reading UFO reports in the Los Angeles Times. The professor taught courses on the subject of UFOs, and also started the UFO Report Center of Orange County.
Through his research, Lawson became convinced that people who claimed to have been abducted were actually using memories of their birth to describe encounters with extraterrestrials. Along with a doctor, Lawson used hypnosis on people who reported being abducted. He started to become skeptical, so he started hypnotizing people who made no claims of abduction, and began seeing strong similarities when he would ask the subjects to imagine being abducted.
Lawson’s daughter acknowledges that his views made him a “rebel” in the UFO community.
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Heather Taddy and Chuck Zukowski Discuss Their New Show Alien Highway
- Congressman Seeks Answers Regarding Department of Defense UFO Efforts
- Bryan Bender, Politico’s Defense Editor Talks UFOs
- Luis Elizondo Interview Transcript
- Alan Stivelman – Director of Witness of Another World – October 22, 2019