Jong han Seo has been researching UFO reports from the Korean peninsula for over 30 years. His full time job is as a researcher at the Korea UFO Research Association and director of the Korea UFO Analysis Center. He says he receives over 1000 UFO reports per year. His work was featured in a story by the Korean Times. He recently shared a couple of his personal UFO photographs with OpenMinds.tv.
This first image was taken nearly 10 years ago by Seo himself and as you can see in the second picture, it was feature in a Korean magazine.
The second picture has a more interesting story. Along with some friends, Seo says he tried to telepathically call in UFOs and believes it worked. With over 10 witnesses present, they saw a cigar shaped object and a shining gold colored one. They were able to catch the smaller one on video for 40 seconds.
Seo says he will keep us in the loop on his findings in Korea, so look forward to more reports on OpenMinds.tv.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017