On July 29, 1952, at about 4:30pm, George Stock and a friend, John H. Riely were in Stock’s backyard when they spotted a strange object approaching.
Stock grabbed his camera and captured 5 photos of the craft in flight. It was estimated to be 25 feet in diameter and travelled slowly at about 200 feet above the ground.
The object slowed, hovered momentarily, then accelerated and flew away.
It had a semi-transparent green/blue dome on top, while the rest of the object was a blue/gray color with a metallic sheen.
These photos were printed in The Morning Call on Friday, August 3. The newspaper analyzed the photos and concluded that a fairly large object was actually photographed at the distance estimated.
No more attempts were made to further publicize the photos and they did not receive the attention they deserved because of timing. They were taken during the crest of a 1952 UFO Wave in the Eastern part of the United States.
The same time intelligence agencies asked police and media news services to discontinue reporting UFO stories because channels were being filled with reports.
Some 700 reports were logged that month and many photos were taken. This was also the time of a mass fly-over of Washington D.C. and the Capitol by UFOs.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy