A man in the town of Elblag photographed a strange light he saw floating over his town on the evening of September 29. He is convinced it is not a “Wedding Lantern,” often referred to as a Chinese Lantern, because it was too bright and too big.
Mr. Jaroslaw sent four UFO pictures of the object to the local news website Info.elblag.pl. He says the light appeared in the sky west of town, and it could be seen very clearly. Jaroslaw says his father was the first to spot the object from his balcony while he was out smoking a cigarette in a town west of Elblag. His father called him and told Jaroslaw about the strange light he was seeing, so Jaroslaw went to look and find out if he could see the object himself.
Jaroslaw was able to spot the object on the horizon, and although it was dark, he decided to try and take pictures. He says he watched the object for 20 minutes, and that the light moved very slow and appeared to be heading toward the ground.
Info.elblag.pl wrote that they were not sure what Jaroslaw saw, and wondered whether or not he witnessed an extraterrestrials spacecraft, referring to the Hynek UFO classification of a Close Encounter of the First Kind.
Here is Jaroslaw’s full account roughly translated by Google:
Yesterday I witnessed an interesting and mysterious phenomena in our skies. Evening [of the 29th] received a phone call from my father, who lives in Zawada. Father smoking a cigarette on the balcony spotted a strange glowing object, I decided, and I see the strange phenomenon from my balcony but located in a different part of town. Actually on the horizon, pretty much hung up mysterious glowing object. Though the lighting conditions were already very poor I decided to photograph it. Probably not stunning, but the phenomenon was interesting, maybe even someone notifies us of the strange bright ball that shone west of Elblag. I think that the whole thing took a long time for almost 20 minutes. Mysterious ball was moving very slowly, reducing flight towards the ground. Might I add again that this was not a lantern wedding, because the light was much stronger and bigger, and the subject had to be very large. We could see it very clearly, and for comparison, you can compare the picture other evening light.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top