A woman in the town of Bromley, a suburb of London, has sent a local newspaper a photograph of a UFO she took on April 27. She says the object looked very large and was also witnessed by her daughter.
The News Shopper says the witness chose to remain anonymous and reports that early in the morning of April 27, at approximately 2:30 am, she was awoken by a loud noise. She said, “It didn’t sound like a plane, it didn’t sound like a helicopter.”
She went to her bedroom window where she says, “…in the distance I could see a big aircraft with all these lights.”
I couldn’t make out the shape of whatever it was but I could see it was quite a large because the lights were so far apart. I tried to get my husband up but he didn’t take any notice. My daughter got up and she said she saw this big circular thing with all these lights. I don’t know whether there is another type of aircraft we don’t know about, but it just didn’t look like anything I have ever seen before.
The witness told the News Shopper that she believes the object passed within around 200 feet of her window, and flew above the rooftops of the homes in her neighborhood.
She says, “It was a strange ship because of where the lights were. It was not normal.”
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Larry Hatch, UFO Database Creator, Remembered