A tourist accidentally captured a UFO in a picture while photographing Katherine Gorge in Australia’s Northern Territory.
Victorian tourist Adam Rewuk did not realize he had photographed a UFO until he reviewed his photos after concluding his trip. According to Rewuk, his photo was taken only hours before hundreds of people in a nearby town witnessed a UFO in the sky. Witnesses to this mass sighting said the object moved slowly across the sky for approximately five seconds, then disappeared.
After seeing the object in his photo, Rewuk thought of his father who had been a strong UFO believer.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top