One of several witnesses to have reported UFOs in the skies over Berwickshire, Scotland, has sent the Berwick Adviser newspaper photographs of a mysterious blue light in the sky. Last month, several witnesses came forward stating they had seen strange lights in the sky. One of them, John Robinson, said that he was walking his dog one evening when suddenly he saw a bright light. He thought that it might have been headlights from a car, but when he looked around he noticed a large bright orb. It sped away at a very fast speed, disappearing into the night sky.
He told the Berwick Adviser, “I’ve been chatting with some of my neighbors, and they put my mind at ease a bit, because they said they saw something like this too, at around the same time.”
Robinson and his neighbors weren’t the only ones to witness these strange lights in Berkshire. The next evening Paul Taylor was driving home when he noticed a patch of light in the sky. He always has his camera on hand, so he got out and snapped four pictures. He was surprised to see a blue orb in the photos. When the Berwick Adviser printed their story on Robinson’s sighting, Taylor decided to send them his pictures.
Similar sightings were reported in Yorkshire. Some of the witnesses described the lights as a “low-flying shooting star.” Berwickshire residents have speculated that what people are seeing are the northern lights, lights from parties, or falling space debris. However, thus far, Taylor is the only one who seems to have caught the mysterious lights on camera.
As for what he believes the orb to be, he says, “If it was a helicopter you would be able to see lights. But there are no lights. I have no idea what it is.” Robinson is equally as perplexed, and adds, “But then, I don’t think we can be the only kind of life in the universe, either.”
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019