According to CNN in Jerusalem, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) have reportedly shot down an unidentified flying object over a nuclear plant in Dimona. The plant is part of the Negev Nuclear Research Center, a classified area believed to be used for nuclear weapons production.
Jets were scrambled when the object was detected in the no-fly zone, and although it was shot down, the IDF reports that the debris has yet to be found. They believe it is possible that the object was a party balloon; however there have been media reports that it was a motorized object.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson