According to CNN in Jerusalem, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) have reportedly shot down an unidentified flying object over a nuclear plant in Dimona. The plant is part of the Negev Nuclear Research Center, a classified area believed to be used for nuclear weapons production.
Jets were scrambled when the object was detected in the no-fly zone, and although it was shot down, the IDF reports that the debris has yet to be found. They believe it is possible that the object was a party balloon; however there have been media reports that it was a motorized object.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Dr. John Alexander – UFO Research and the U.S. Government – February 19, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019