Image credit: Vijesti/Zoran Djuric
A UFO appeared in the sky above Montenegro’s capital city of Podgorica in southern Europe on Thursday, May 9.
The sighting occurred at approximately 9:00 pm and was reportedly seen by several editors of Vijesti news magazine. The magazine’s photojournalist, Zoran Djuric, captured photos of the UFO with his camera. According to news website InSerbia, the brightly illuminated object changed shape, size, direction, and speed. Astronomer Igor Dajkovic discounts the possibility of atmospheric phenomena. He stated, “These phenomena meteorologists usually describe by the term of ball lightning. Again, this term is also pretty undefined and as such serves for various interpretations, so it is used to describe something that can fly even few meters from the ground, hover in place, move back and forward, etc.” But meteorologist Dusan Pavicevic ruled out the possibility that this UFO was ball lightning.
According to InSerbia, the Flight Control Agency of Serbia and Montenegro (SMATSA) has not responded to requests for confirmation of any flying object in the sky at the time of the sighting.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top