A man in Michigan has caught a mysterious orb flying around his yard on his security camera on two separate nights this month. On both videos the bright orb changes colors and beams a light onto the ground and his trees. Some people believe a humanoid figure can be seen in the beam at one point in the second video.
On October 8, a YouTube account under the name jcattera posted a video (seen above) of what he calls a UFO orb he claims he caught on his security camera on October 2. He says the orb was caught on a camera pointed at his front yard. The bright object appears to be lighting up the trees in his front yard with a beam of light. He also posted a video examining the tress the next day. Nothing unusual seems to have happened to the trees.
The poster also answers a number of questions on his sighting in the video’s description, which he continues to update. He says the video was taken at around 11 pm, and that he lives in Southeast Michigan. He also notes that he is only 8 miles from an Air National Guard base. He says he doesn’t want to give more detailed information on his location in fear of “UFO hunter traffic,” probably a wise decision.
He says the video is in color because he was actually trying to catch a fireball on camera. He says there have been a lot of fireball reports, and he noticed that they are better in color. So he turned off the black and white night vision mode it is usually set at for security pictures, and kept it in color mode. However, he was not expecting the strange luminous object he got.
He also provided a picture of his front yard that he took with his iPhone near the security camera to get a similar view to what is seen in the video.
On October 13, jcattera posted a second video he says was taken the previous morning at 2:15 am. This time the orb was in his backyard, and he says it appears as though it was sucking up water from his pond. Viewers of the video have commented that they believe they see a humanoid figure at one point in the video in the beam of light near the pond.
The film is choppy because as jcattera points out, it is a security camera that at most films at 15 frames per second. This is also why the video has no sound.
Author and purported alien abductee Whitley Streiber posted the UFO video with a note that his photo analyst believe the video to be “almost certainly authentic.”
Jcattera says he is setting up more cameras to get better footage. He also says he hopes that others get footage as well. He says that the light seems so bright that there had to be other witnesses. He also set up a second YouTube account under the name jcaterra2 where he is backing up his videos because he says jcaterra has been “under attack.”
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019