A family in El Cajon, California saw strange lights in the sky on Sunday night. Todd Gibson was walking his dogs just before 10 PM when he noticed the UFO. He described the object as having two bright orange and white lights. He further explained, “I’ve seen planes, I’ve seen satellites, there’s always tiny blinking lights, there wasn’t anything like that with this. It was solid, one color the entire time,” according to KFMB-TV, the local CBS affiliate.
Todd’s wife Stacy recorded the lights with the family’s video camera as they watched the object moving through the sky for five minutes before it suddenly disappeared.
KFMB-TV reports that the FAA has no idea what the mysterious lights were.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher