A family in El Cajon, California saw strange lights in the sky on Sunday night. Todd Gibson was walking his dogs just before 10 PM when he noticed the UFO. He described the object as having two bright orange and white lights. He further explained, “I’ve seen planes, I’ve seen satellites, there’s always tiny blinking lights, there wasn’t anything like that with this. It was solid, one color the entire time,” according to KFMB-TV, the local CBS affiliate.
Todd’s wife Stacy recorded the lights with the family’s video camera as they watched the object moving through the sky for five minutes before it suddenly disappeared.
KFMB-TV reports that the FAA has no idea what the mysterious lights were.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood