A family in El Cajon, California saw strange lights in the sky on Sunday night. Todd Gibson was walking his dogs just before 10 PM when he noticed the UFO. He described the object as having two bright orange and white lights. He further explained, “I’ve seen planes, I’ve seen satellites, there’s always tiny blinking lights, there wasn’t anything like that with this. It was solid, one color the entire time,” according to KFMB-TV, the local CBS affiliate.
Todd’s wife Stacy recorded the lights with the family’s video camera as they watched the object moving through the sky for five minutes before it suddenly disappeared.
KFMB-TV reports that the FAA has no idea what the mysterious lights were.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO